Activities that involve processing of livestock products and in the process add value to them such as:-
– Establishment of marketing channels
- Collection, cooling, pasteurization, packaging and sale of milk and its by products.
- Construction of slaughter facilities
- Processing of meat up to the point of sale (Butcheries, etc.)
Hides & Skins
– Purchase of raw hide
- Processing to different stages up to finished products like manufacturing shoes, belts, wallets, etc.
– Purchase of beehives
- Processing of honey up to its packaging and sale.